Why Choose Cat Taylor for your Bookkeeping?
More companies fail because they aren’t paying attention to their finances, than for any other single reason. Don’t let one of those companies be yours! It doesn’t matter if your business is large or small, give your finances the loving care you give the rest of your business.
- Exceptional organizational and management skills, supporting multiple versions of QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks for Windows and Mac OS.
- Working with clients in the San Francisco Bay Area and remotely since 1994.
- QuickBooks Advanced Certified ProAdvisor, member of the Woodard Alliance, AIPB and ICBUSA.
- Professional performing musician who enjoys working with other creatives.
- Experience includes Entertainment Director and Finance Director for the Great Dickens Christmas Fair and other events.
- Co-creator and finance director for Aeronaut Productions, LLC, producers of Steampunk, History Beyond Imagination museum exhibit
At Your Service
Cat Taylor can help your business!
I love helping small businesses organize their finances. It’s solving puzzles with a practical outcome.
Specializing in organizational bookkeeping for small businesses using QuickBooks Online as well as Mac and Windows platforms.
“If QuickBooks is giving you headaches, Cat Taylor is the cure you’ve been seeking. It doesn’t matter whether you use the PC or Mac version, she can banish your program gremlins. Cat is a patient, smart and highly effective professional whose background in bookkeeping and her tech capabilities, insures that all your work is catalogued correctly, and you have accurate financial reports for your business. I’d give her 6 stars if I could.”
“Cat Taylor maintains effective bookkeeping whilst handling enormous business needs and event coordination.”
“Cat is a consummate professional, very trustworthy and experienced, as well as being a delightful person.”
Cat Is a QuickBooks Genius
“Our company file failed its data verification and the error log returned over 10,000 errors. Given that the file didn’t have that many transactions, I knew something was really wrong. I spent almost four hours with Intuit Support, and nothing they offered fixed the problem. Their final suggestion was to create a new company file for the current and re-enter the transactions (four months’ worth). Cat took the file, did some kind of magic, and the next day returned my fully verified company file with no loss of data. I am beyond grateful for Cat’s expertise in solving this problem, and her efficient work in doing so. She is a genius!“
Contact Cat Taylor
I look forward to hearing from you.